Recently, a respiratory illness has spread across the globe called COVID19, resulting in increased death rates all over the world and caused global concern. It came from a seafood market from Wuhan, China, in December, and since then, it has spread across the globe.
WHO has officially declared the disease a ‘Pandemic’ which means it can end the entire human race. The situation around the globe becomes more heart threatening. That’s why federal governments of each of the countries have taken serious steps to stop the chain and decrease the number of infected people and declared lockdown in various parts of the country.
Now, in this article, you’ll learn about things not to do to prevent global pandemic COVID19. Apart from that, we’ll also put lights on how to be safe in this pandemic coronavirus. But before moving on, let’s quickly understand what Coronavirus is.
What is Coronavirus?
A Coronavirus is a type of virus found in animals that can rarely be transmitted from animals to humans but can quickly spread person to person and is termed as “Novel Coronavirus” or “COVID19”.
During this period, doctors across the globe are working days and nights to prepare the vaccine for the pandemic illness. Many are trying to make cheaper screening kits, which will take less amount of time to justify whether the person is infected or not. Doctors and scientists are working very hard all across the globe just to make sure that their people are safe.
To stop this pandemic and break the chain of Coronavirus, people are asked to stay home and stay safe in order not to get infected and not to spread by staying out in public.
Symptoms of Human Coronavirus
The Global Pandemic COVID19 symptoms range from mild to severe, varying from person to person. A healthy person’s immune system is more likely to tolerate; however, it can spread to an older person or a child who may have severe symptoms after. It generally takes 2-14 days after exposure for symptoms to develop and these symptoms may include:-
- Fever ranging at least 100.4°F or 38°C.
- Shortness of breath
People with weak immune systems are more likely to develop severe symptoms such as pneumonia or bronchitis. These symptoms may arise due to bodily fluids such as droplets in cough and can also be transmitted by touching someone. Moreover, if an infected person has touched and then touched his/her mouth, nose, and eye, then he/she will infect themselves. There is particularly no evidence to prove that who is at the higher risk between children and adults.
Prevention of Coronavirus
- Avoid people who are sick and maintain proper 1m approx distance from a person who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid meetings in large groups as you do not know who or what is infected.
- Cover your cough with tissue paper or cough into your upper sleeves, but do not cough into your hands.
- Wash your hands carefully with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, whenever after going to the bathroom, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing, and before eating. Wash multiple times in a day properly to avoid any mishaps.
- Carry alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever outside the house. Hand sanitizer should contain at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes outside your premises.
- If traveling in an area prone to COVID19, speak with your doctor.
- Try eating fruits and vegetables like oranges and lemons, which are high in vitamin C content. It will help in increasing your immunity.
- Gargle with hot water daily to make sure that any harmful content present in your throat is out or in your stomach and later neutralized by stomach acids.
- Drink warm water regularly and avoid eating ice creams or any cold items.
- Proper hygiene and staying away from the gathering are only two tactics that can help during these tough times.
- Stay home and follow the local public health guidelines.
- Stay home if you are sick and immediately inform your doctor if you feel more than the common flu.
- Eat enough micronutrients and boost your immune system.
- Try to stay calm because you need to take care of your mental health during these tough times.
- Stay informed of the cases happening and regularly visit the WHO website as they post daily updates of cases from all over the world.
Currently, there is no vaccination or treatment of this illness—the symptoms of the virus usually get away on their own.
If you feel cold or flu, drink plenty of water and take proper rest. Seek your doctor immediately if you are having trouble breathing. The CDC does not recommend wearing a mask if you are not infected with COVID19.
See Also:- In this global pandemic COVID-19 we all have to come together. In this situation you need to be at stay home and to make your day productive and entertaining follow this news.
The Final Verdict
The COVID19 is not a joke, countries like Italy, Spain have severely been damaged, and now the condition is out of their control because they didn’t take serious steps. The United States of America is still not under lockdown, while there is a tremendous increase in the number of cases of global pandemic COVID19, which is not at all the right decision.
Do follow the guidelines of doctors and professionals because an overloaded system of medication will not be able to treat all. We all can stop this Pandemic by just staying at our home, which will result in breaking the chain of COVID19 and recovering after that.