There are times when you want to share your screen with everyone else in your discord server. But you don’t know how to do so?
Don’t worry; this guide will help you enable screen share on your Discord server.
How to Enable Screen share on Discord Server?
- Join a voice channel in your discord server.
- After joining the voice channel, look for the option “Go live” in the voice status panel.
- A dialog box will appear providing you with two options: you can select a single application window, or you can share your entire screen.
- Once you have decided from the two options, now you can click on “Go live ” to confirm and start sharing.
- If you want to change your screen while streaming, you can directly do so by switching the stream that is being shared in the ” Go live ” panel.
At some points, while you are using discord, only audio sharing is available when sharing an application on windows 10.
Unfortunately, audio sharing is unavailable to Mac and Linux operating systems.
Discord Gaming Platform
Discord is one of the platforms is designed to solve problems like talking to one and other and organising people. It is a free platform that comes with powerful user-interface. Currently, Discord is one of the active platforms for gamers with 250 million users, with 14 million people logging on every day.
The platform is useful to create places where people can congregate, meet up to find other players and to become socialise.
How to enable screen share on discord server – well, now you have the solution.
We hope you can go live and share your screen with everyone else you want. You may encounter some technical issues but can easily be corrected by asking your queries on the Discord support team.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve the article, then do utilize the comment section and hit us up with more information. We’d be happy to hear from you!